CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

More franchise restaurants should choose Rochester!

So I blogged awhile back about some restaurants I thought should give Rochester a chance. See this POST for what I said previously.
I have now decided I want several others to come to the area, so I am again writing emails or making phone calls begging them to consider the area to the ones I wrote about before and to the new ones.
Complete list of places I'd like to see in Rochester is as follows:

and I do like Ruths Chris, but it is MEGA expensive to eat there, although we do have alot of doctors in this town, they could afford it right! It is definitely something that you would go to as a treat and not just any time.

Please click on the links above and join me in the call to Rochester!

There are other places that I would love to see as well, but I figure I'll concentrate on my faves for now. If you are interested in a full list of US franchised restaurants, please click HERE and go to any of their websites and feel free to beg!

0 comments: