CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday ~ Birthday Pics of my mom

This year, on September 7th, my mom hit the big 5-0!
My dad, the jokester that he is, had a sign made to document this important occasion. He planted it at the end of the driveway and tied 50 balloons to it on Friday the 5th. Wasn't suspicious looking at all, was it!?
My mom gets home from work that day, and of course, my dad has left for work already, and she tells Elijah to go take it down and bring it in the house.
Mark, Ashly & I sent her a flower bouquet and she agreed to pose in a picture for Marissa so I could post on the blog. She was smiling, so it wasn't so bad I guess! Glad you liked the flowers and 50 wasn't so bad now was it? It is all downhill from here!
Love you!

0 comments: