CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Meeting Emmalina & DLMP Family Picnic

So my department had a picnic last Wednesday. I helped with the food committee, so I got a free t-shirt out of the deal in addition to the food. I opted for four tickets for some reason, I don't know what I was thinking at the time I asked, but it worked out beautifully as it took place just prior to Sesame Street Live, so it was a great way to feed the kids, plus they had some kid activities to occupy the munchkins for a little while until the show.


I took a few pictures of the kids, but everytime I'd try to take one of Jess he'd either turn the wrong way
or do this!
Goofy kid was trying to lick the camera!!



Got a great show of Kersten in mid-air, so happy!
And collapsed.............
We had a good time.

*********************************************************
Prior to the picnic, we went up to the NICU to meet Kersten & Jess' baby cousin Emmalina. She was born a little more than three months early, but is doing really good. They call her a "feeder and grower" right now, she is almost breathing totally on her own, as it is, she is only on CPAP. Such a fighter! And a cutie too!

Here she is snuggling with Grama Sandy
and a close up!

0 comments: