CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

40 Days of Prayer

I went to church with my grandparents in Wisconsin on Sunday. It was a good sermon about having a willing heart. Something I think we all could work on more.

Anyway, starting Friday, September 26th, they are participating in a 40 day prayer program that is intended to help us pray for the best outcome in the upcoming elections.
The booklet is entitled If My People, and in it are 40 days of scripture and prayer, plus some segments of prayers/speeches given by our forefathers. It is written by Jack Countryman and published by Thomas Nelson, Inc., you should know of them as publishers of the Bible and other Christian books.

I will be posting the scripture/prayer each day and I urge you to follow along. This election is vital for what is going to happen to our country and we know the Lord is in control no matter the outcome. It will be His will.

0 comments: