CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sonic Rant!

Sonic is coming to Eau Claire this year. LaCrosse and Winona next year.

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!?

Why can't we get one in Rochester? A community much bigger than any of those three!! Crazy!!!

I just wrote the franchisee owner for the Rochester area, hoping he'll add us to his list soon. At least one, but I am sure we could support two!

That is my rant for the week!

If you would like to join me in my request to get a Sonic in the area, please go HERE and send a note to the franchisee.

If you have never heard of or been to a Sonic, I suggest you try it sometime, you will not be disappointed! And Happy Hour half price treats cannot be beat!!! or cheesy tater tots for that matter. MMMMMMMMM!!!

0 comments: