CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday Funnies ~ Kids Say Again

Some more cute kid sayings............from the web.
*****************************************************************
My young granddaughter Marylyn was asked to complete this sentence on a history test: The Declaration of Independence was chiefly written by ________." Marylyn's astute answer: "candlelight."
**********************************
Our 3-year-old son, Jordan, decided to be Moses for our Fall Festival (a Halloween alternative). My mom made the costume, and Jordan certainly looked the part. I asked him, "What did Moses say to Pharaoh?" Jordan replied confidently, "Let my pickle go!"
**********************************
When the Sunday school teacher said "God made everything," my 6-year-old son, Davey, begged to differ. "God didn't make everything," he said, "Most things are made in China."
**********************************
I was talking with my 4-year-old daughter, Ellie, about words that rhyme. "What rhymes with floor?" I asked. "Door, more, and sore," she said. "Good! What are some more?" "Bear, chair and stair." "Great! What else?" "Worm and butterfly." "Those don't rhyme," I said. But Ellie had it all thought out. "They are both beautiful to look at, so they rhyme in my eyes."
*********************************
And one from Kersten(remember, she is three):
When asked why she pooped in her pants? "I don't want to talk about it right now."

0 comments: