CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Speaking of restaurants...........

That should come to Rochester.
I just have to throw out there that I also want a Sonic, which Eau Claire is also getting this year.
RAR!

I also want a Texas Roadhouse Grill, which Eau Claire got last year!
RAR!

And I have been begging White Castle my whole life to bring one near where I live. There is one in South St. Paul that I frequent when I go that way, but having one nearby would just rock! Most people I know aren't familiar with White Castle and/or aren't too fond of it. I believe it is something that you don't necessarily fall in love with, I think it has to be part of your DNA and you have to be raised on it like I was. MMMMMM! Gut bombs! Not sure what they would do to my new "stomach", haven't been brave enough to try that yet, but maybe this next trip to Indiana I'll think about it.

I would love it if BJs Pizza and Brewery would come this far east and plant itself in our state, I'd be happy even if they came to the cities for the bigger market! PUHLEASE!!!

I also love Rocky Roccoco's pizza, and this is a Wisconsin thing, and I know all their locations, but I would totally love it if they step foot one hour into Minnesota and make life easier for me!

Rochester in general is severely lacking in restaurant choices. We are a town of over 100,000 people, not to mention all the outlier communities in a 60 mile radius that come HERE to get something more than hometown food, Subway or Dairy Queen. Rochester is booming and yet, we don't seem to be a hotspot for too many companies to look. I think this should change.

Any of the above mentioned companies who happen to read this, I have written most of you letters and emails. Please consider us once again!

That being said, I am very happy we have an Outback, one of my fave places of all time to eat. Can you say potato soup? MMMMM! And we have an Olive Garden. Can you say Zuppa Tuscana? MMMMMM! We also have a Buffalo Wild Wings and Noodles, very delicious! We do have some other chain restaurants, but it is slim pickings. Someone, please, consider coming to Rochester to give us more choices!

0 comments: