CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Girls Night Out Updated

So, things went as planned. Lolo actually got into town earlier than we had thought and picked me up from work and off to Olive Garden we went. I love their all you can eat soup/salad/breadsticks and even though it is twice as much at dinner, it is still worth it! I ordered my usual pasta e fagioli for the soup, but Laurie ordered the Zuppa Toscana and it looked good. It has sausage and potatoes for the main ingredient and we all know I love potatoes! It is now my favorite! I like it better than pasta e fagioli! YUM!
So after a very nice dinner that wasn't interrupted by children arguing or something being spilled, we headed to Northwest Nails for the pedicure treatment. Lolo also got a manicure. So all four of us were in chairs side by side getting our feet worked on. Now if you don't know Lolo or Laurie, they are not very fond about people, anyone, touching their feet. I wish I had the picture Lolo took with her cell phone, but the minute the lady touched the bottoms of Laurie's feet to do work on her callus', she was acting like she was having a seizure and laughing uncontrollably. Which in turn, made the rest of us laugh. You know those good, deep down belly laughs, those kind! Oh I wish I had my camera with me. Next time, I will for sure! It was hillarious. Lolo was a little more tolerant than Laurie about it, but all in all, we had a good time.
After that, we decided we needed some Cold Stone, so we went to the mall. Kam wanted to check out a sale at one of the stores, but it was across from Cold Stone, so it was on the way. We each got a treat and then headed back towards home.
I got home around 9:30 and settled into my nightly routine. It was a fun evening, just the girls, hanging out. We plan to make this a regular occurence and hopefully the rest of the posse can join us in the future.

0 comments: