CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Red Robin

YUM!

Well, I got the surprise of the weekend while driving into Eau Claire Friday night.
They have a Red Robin!
I have been begging Red Robin to come to Rochester for I can't tell you how long, so imagine my surprise when a town half our size has one!
RAR!!!!!

Anyway, on Sunday evening, Al, Brenda, Austin and I got to go. I got to sample their delights for the first time in seven years and it was just as good as I remembered! My first Red Robin experience was in Seattle and I couldn't get over how good their food was. I have to say that they are somewhat pricey, but the food is awesome, so I guess once in awhile, its a nice treat.

Red Robin, if you are out there, reading this, R-O-C-H-E-S-T-E-R! That should be your next location!

As for now, I guess the 90 minute drive to see my nephew will have to include a visit to Red Robin from now on.

0 comments: