CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

PROOF!

So as you all know, I am in the Pain Rehab Clinic for a few weeks. Well yesterday, they had me do some psychological testing to get an idea of my mental ability and clarity.

Turns out, I am super smart! I have one of the best scores they have ever seen! They don't actually say you scored 100%, thats not the scale they used, nor it is an IQ test, but my abilities are far superior to most in my age group.

Can you believe it? I know I know alot of things, but having someone else tell you your brain is off the charts is something I never figured I'd hear.

The actual first question out of the doctor's mouth was "why are you a secretary?"
I know that its technically beneath me from an education standpoint, but its been a mostly decent job. And its not like I haven't tried for other jobs, noone ever gives me the opportunity however.

It will be interesting once I get out of here to see how my perspective has changed. I need to work on my self esteem a little. Perhaps with that piece under control, I can make that change out of the secretarial world.

I am still in awe of the doctor's assessment. I hope to get a copy upon discharge from the program and then perhaps I can better explain the results.

Signing off for now, hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 comments: