CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Prayer needed ~ Lolo

My friend Lolo is in the hospital this morning.

She was apparently feeling funny this morning and went to the doctor in St. Charles. They said she was having atrial fibrillation and transferred her to OMC Hospital by ambulance. She does not want to go to St Marys as that is where her mother passed away just over six months ago. She doesn't want to face that, can't say I blame her. However, OMC is not as good as Mayo for the more complex conditions, and I am not just being biased either. I know people who would tell you that.
So, she may end up here, on the same floor her mother was on. Hopefully not the same room as I think she would just lose it for sure.
Please pray that it resolves and she can just go home with no further complications.
Thanks!

0 comments: