CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update on Sara ~ 11/4/08

Sara is going home on Wednesday!

Yeah!!!!!

Susan and I dropped in to visit her last night after dinner and she is doing so good. She is off anything IV now and they just wanted one more day of little to no weightbearing on the leg.

I still didn't get to see what it looks like. I stopped by earlier during my lunch and just missed it. Sarah has pictures, so I guess I'll have to see those some day. I am still a little fascinated in a morbid way about what it looks like under all that bandaging, but in a weak stomach sort of way, not so sure I can handle it.

Anyway...........HUGE praises to the Lord for carrying her through this journey. Wednesday is six weeks since she was admitted, so a milestone anniversary in addition to her going home.

She'll be at her mom and dad's for awhile before going home on her own and returning to work.

Thank you all for your faithfulness!!

0 comments: