CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me Monday!

So, MckMama has been posting "Not Me Monday" posts for quite some time and I laugh hysterically every week about her blogs. She has several hundred people following her blog and they too have joined in on the fun of posting "Not Me Monday" posts and link back to her blog. So much to read, so little time.

Well, I have decided to hop on this bandwagon and start posting "Not Me Monday" posts as well. I can't promise to do it every week. Like my "Tuesday Funnies" and "Favorite Foto Fridays", I just don't always have enough blog material. I'll do my best to keep you entertained as much as I can.

I'll be starting next week, but here is a taste.

I did not wake up on Friday, walk into the kitchen and do a "happy dance" because it was snowing. I did not enjoy seeing the first real snow blanket my yard, my car, my house. I did not think it was beautiful. I didn't. (cause them my thoughts went to, oh crap, going to have to start shoveling again!)

Enjoy!

0 comments: