CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Prayer Requests for 11/16/08

I thought I'd do a catch-all post to consolidate all the current requests I have out there to make it easier for you to be praying.

Sara ~ Out of the hospital, at her parents house continuing to heal.

my brother Mario ~ he is going through a divorce. There is a child involved. Things are a little rough for him right now.

my brother Mark ~ Still without a job, actively looking, but trying to seek God's will in what he should do. Also, an unspoken.

my brother's friend and his wife ~ still dealing with infidelity issues and possibility of divorce. A child involved, plus one on the way.

me ~ continued good health, stress management, time management, the adoption process and an unspoken.

an unspoken request from a family friend

baby Emmalina ~ got transferred from Mayo to Mankato, almost ready to go home, about another week or so they hope.

My mom ~ hoping to get the pregnancy center idea off the ground. Pray for confirmation and support.

Michelle ~ still in the hospital on bedrest, but remaining stable. Doctors say baby is viable at this point, of course, I say he was viable quite awhile ago as I have seen many micro-preemie miracles. Pray that Baby Robbins stays put for as long as possible to have as few issues as possible once on the outside. And pray for Rob, running ragged trying to be with Michelle and take care of their daughter and working.

Grama Connie ~ still fighting the brain tumor and the effects of radiation. Last MRI didn't show anything different. Holding stable on treatment for now. Pray that the next MRI will show improvement.

Wendi, Joia, Melannie and Sooki ~ Pregnant friends and family. Pray that things continue to go well for them and they have safe deliveries.

Adrienne & Jim ~ Meeting their daughter today. Pray that the adoption process is quick and smooth.

0 comments: