CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

November 3rd, Day 39

Psalm 17:1-2, 5 (King James Version)
1Hear the right, O LORD, attend unto my cry, give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips.
2Let my sentence come forth from thy presence; let thine eyes behold the things that are equal.
5Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not.


Lord~
We cry out to You with hearts that need Your blessings. Give us wisdom to make right decisions that will bring honor to You and will purify our hearts. Let the word that we speak draw us closer to Your presence. We recognize, O Lord, that You are in control of all things. Help this nation to hear Your voice, protect us from evil, and lead us in the path of righteousness for Your name's sake.

Taken from If My People, by Thomas Nelson Publishing.

0 comments: