CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag! You're It!

I was tagged by my friend Elisabeth. She is a friend from White Bear.

Here's how it works.
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

So six random things............
1) I have worked at Mayo Clinic for ten years now.
2) I have seven siblings, well, if you count my sisters-in-law, that makes for eleven.
~Mark & Ashly
~Ted & Sharon
~Mario
~Don & Kris
~Al & Brenda
~Marissa
~Elijah
3) I blog daily now, it is amazing the things you can find to write about!
4) My favorite candy is the bananas from Runts. You can buy just bananas at specialty stores and MMMMMM, yummy!
5) I have owned three brand new cars in my time on earth thus far.
6) I would love to travel the world, especially where my roots are over in Europe.

So now I am tagging the following:
Wendi
Doni
Heather
Cayman's Mommy
Jessica
Rachel

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh fun! I enjoy being tagged. I'm going to my list some thought and post it soon. :o)

Kristen said...

I've got my list up.