CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Birthday Dinner with Susan

So Sunday was Susan's birthday, but yesterday(Monday) is when we got to celebrate.
I took her out to dinner, to the place of her choice. She chose TGI Fridays.
I hadn't been there in quite some time and neither had she. My favorite part of their menu is when they do the three items for $10 or $12 specials, but they didn't have that this time around.

So I was torn.

I can't eat normal portions of food due to my surgery, so what do I get?
I really wanted the mozzarella sticks(more like bars).
I really wanted a salad.
I really wanted a steak.
I really wanted cheddar garlic mashed potatoes.

What to do?

Well, money is tight these days, so obviously, I didn't order everything. No way could I eat it all, probably not even for two meals.

I got the mozzarella and the salad with a side of garlic breadsticks. Brought the extra breadsticks home to munch on later.

What did Susan get? Boring ole turkey burger.
Seriously! On her birthday dinner, she ate healthy! Crazy girl.

Oh well, your choice, your birthday. Hope you enjoyed your dinner!

0 comments: