CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Olive Garden ~ Pittman Style

So this weekend at the Peaslee's, I decided since we love Olive Garden so much, we'd do our own soup, salad and breadsticks night.
I started researching the web for recipes a couple of weeks ago after a girl at work brought in a version of Zuppa Toscana that was awesome. She gave me that recipe, and then I went searching for a Pasta Fajoli recipe, and the salad dressing recipe.
The recipes were close to the Olive Garden version, and we had a plethora of food to go around since I made two kinds of soup, so we actually had it for dinner Saturday night and again for lunch on Sunday.
I meant to bring home a bowl of soup for my lunch today, but I forgot it, so I imagine Fred will take it or Laurie will eat it.
It was so yummy, we all enjoyed our "Olive Garden" feast, for a much more affordable price!
I keep forgetting to take pictures when I make these things, so maybe I'll remember the next time.

0 comments: