CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Traveling

So, I will be traveling to Sterling this weekend and then on to my Mom's. I'll be there for most of December. I was granted five weeks medical leave from work to regroup as things have been a little out of control.
So I probably won't be blogging as much in December, though I do have the daily scripture posts ready to go and will get online from time to time.
Pray for me to have safe travels and good regroup time.
Thanks!

1 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Hey Aimee, I wanted to let you know that your blog is encouraging. I was reading the news about the terriorist attacks in India and all the other nonsence in the news and I thought "I'll go to Aimees blog and I know she'll have an encouraging thought or verse." Thanks for keeping our thoughts towards HIM.
I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas!