CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pain Rehab Center Aftercare

So I spent all day yesterday in PRC Aftercare. They have all day sessions twice a month(soon to be three times a month in 2009!) for those who went to the three week therapy program. In essence, it is supposed to keep you motivated to keep up with the tenets of the program and the group aspect certainly gives you a boost.
To again be around people who understand is like being in a family setting. I had two women from my group in session with me yesterday, the rest were strangers. It didn't feel that way after the first half hour. It was very uplifting to attend and I wish I could afford to go more often. Trying to get Mayo to waive the 16 hour prerequisite to roll into disability for each session since I went 16 days this summer and its a continuation of care. Pray that I can succeed. Going to fight this battle as long as it takes!

0 comments: