CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Three Day Weekend

Well, I am getting geared up for a three day weekend. I flexed my day today so I could leave work early and get to Eau Claire before Austin goes to bed for the evening. Planning to stay the next two days at my brother Al's home. My parents, my grandparents, and my babies(aka Marissa & Elijah) are coming for the weekend too and will all cram into the same house! The third night will be spent up at Grama Gardners so we can spend time with them before the Wood clan has to head back home.

It'll be a short, very packed weekend, but should also be a good time. We have a regional church meeting this weekend, so we'll get to see lots of other friends and "family" as well.

Am looking forward to all of it.

See ya Monday!

0 comments: