CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

October 13th, Day 18

Psalm 5:1-3 (King James Version)
1Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.
2Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.
3My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.


We beg you, O Lord, to hear our supplications. Do not let our words fall on deaf ears. Let us come to You each morning with a heart full of joy, for You are our Most High God, and everything we have comes from You. Bless us that we might bless others. Let us always look to You for every provision. Let us be an open vessel filled with Your wisdom, that others might know Your saving grace.

Taken from If My People, by Thomas Nelson Publishing.

0 comments: