CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday ~ 10/3/08

This week, I am posting pictures from Dominick's birthday party. It was held the weekend of September 20th. We had an outdoor party at Grammy and Grampy's house. We had a spagetti supper and then cake and ice cream or rootbeer floats. After that, it got dark around 7:30 and we did a movie under the stars, Brother Bear. It was chilly, but fun. This September weather has been interesting. 80 degree days, 50 degree nights, I feel like I am in San Francisco without the fog or ocean smell of course!
So here are a few pictures from the event. Enjoy!
Auntie Megan doing summersault flips with me.
Daddy(my stepbrother Ted) & Olivia
He had just arrived home from working all week up north and he is her favorite!!
Olivia snuggling in a blanket to get warm before the movie!
Olivia playing with Grammy's mail while mommy was hooking up the movie.
Dominick waiting to get his spagetti!
Dominick getting ready to blow out the candles on the fish cake his Auntie Sonia made him.
Being sung the Happy Birthday song.......... Blowing...........
"Auntie Megan missed me blowing out the candles, I have to do it again." Blowing..........
Excited he got it in one breath!
Enjoying cake and rootbeer floats!

0 comments: