CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

October 29th, Day 34

Psalm 27:1-3 (King James Version)
1The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?
2When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.
3Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.


O Lord~
Today we face many hardships in a time when our faith is continually tested. But we know there is nothing to fear because You, Lord, are in control of all things. You are our strength and our defender; there is nothing too hard for You. Therefore, let us be confident in our faith and bold in telling others of Your marvelous unconditional love.

Taken from If My People, by Thomas Nelson Publishing.

0 comments: