CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Prayer Requests for 10/3/08

I thought I'd update my request list into one posting so that I could stay on top of things and same for those who are praying for and with me.

Sara ~ Still in the hospital ICU, but doing very well. Skin grafting is in the future, but still alot of unknowns.

my brother Mario ~ I don't think I posted this yet, but he is going through a divorce. There is a child involved. Things are a little rough for him right now.

my brother Mark ~ Still without a job, actively looking, but trying to seek God's will in what he should do.

my brother's friend and his wife ~ still dealing with infidelity issues and possibility of divorce. A child involved, plus one on the way.

me ~ continued good health, stress management, time management, and an unspoken.

an unspoken request from a family friend

baby Emmalina ~ still in the NICU as a preemie, but considered a feeder and grower. She is almost on room air and putting on weight a little bit every day. Hopefully coming home within the next month or so.

baby Mosher ~ due tomorrow, Mom is ready to have her already! Pray that delivery goes well.

0 comments: