CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

October 2nd, Day 7

John 15:7-8 (King James Version)
7If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
8Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.


Lord~
We as a people have become self-absorbed and busy with activities that bring temporal value. Help us turn our hearts back to You and Your Word so our nation will bear the fruit of righteousness and be set above all other nations! Strengthen us with the power of Your Spirit in our inner being as we strive to abide in You and continue in faith that You will do more for us that we could ever imagine.

Taken from If My People, by Thomas Nelson Publishing.

0 comments: