CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Food on Vacation

Well, this weekend was alot about food!
On my way down to my mom's, I had to hit my favorite places. Only I didn't have time for them all! I did get my Rocky Rococo's pizza however and it was good. My intent was to hit White Castle too, but I was behind as it was, so I skipped it that time.
Thursday and Friday were both big breakfast days!
Thursday was also your average Thanksgiving spread of turkey and all the fixins'! Yum. We also had dreamcake!!
Friday we had DQ and homecookin' at the Overlook restaurant.
Saturday was the reunion and we BBQ'd dogs and burgers and everyone brough a dish to pass. We had pizza on the way home.
Sunday was omelette's for breakfast and tacos for lunch. We also had DQ ice cream cake to celebrate my birthday ten days late. It is the only cake I will take for my birthday!
Monday on the way home I did get my White Castle! Had two sandwiches. First time since surgery. I was a little scared to eat them not knowing how they'd react now that I don't have a stomach, but it was not bad at all. White Castle's are known for being gut bombs, but I didn't really experience anything except the yumminess!! Please refer to THIS post for my explanation on White Castle.
I also had Rocky Rococo's again on the way home.

YUM!! I can't eat nearly as much as I used to, but at least I can get the taste of it and still be satisfied.

1 comments:

Joia said...

Hey Aimee, the recipe for my fudge is posted on my food blog: jmddesserts.blogspot.com Enjoy!