CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Dog Days of Summer? I Think Not!

Summer has been such an enigma lately. Normally July and August would be fairly roasting us to death, but this year, for the most part, it has been almost perfect weather!!
I seriously cannot believe our good fortune!

And while rain is definitely needed right now, I am glad that our very wet days of June have not continued.

So those of you stuck in Texas and other areas of the south in the 100's, I don't envy you one bit! Normally the humidity would be killing me by now, but it has been so tolerable this year, I am almost afraid to publish this post for fear that things will take a turn for the worse.

God, keep the nice temperatures, breezes and zero to little humidity in our favor for the rest of summer. And every once in awhile, a nice thunderstorm to keep the green.

0 comments: