CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

Audience?

Okay, so I know people are reading the blog because the counter indicates you are coming by to check things out.
The thing I don't know is WHO!
I don't care if you have been here once or a hundred times, I'd just like to have an idea of who my audience really is.
Could you please comment to this post even if just to say Hi, its me, ___________(fill your name in here)?
You don't have to comment on every post, but it'd be nice to see a comment from time to time for me to know that I am not just talking to myself. I have always been a firm believer that talking to yourself is ok, but when you start answering yourself, then you are in trouble!
So, kindly let me know who you are...........I am interested!
And if you have a blog of your own, please post that as well, would love to check out other sites.
Have a good weekend!

0 comments: