CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Where is God in the bad times?

I was checking a blog I hadn't checked in quite some time and Adrienne had a pretty profound posting the other day. Adrienne lost her beautiful son Noah to an unknown disease before he was even one and if anyone can question God, a mother in mourning certainly has the right. Adrienne is a Christian and through everything, good days and bad, she still has certainty that God has a plan and she chooses to walk through life with this attitude. She has some very insightful thoughts from time to time and this one, I had to share.

I urge you to check this post. If it doesn't make you think and make you hit your knees, then I don't know what else to tell you.

All the time, God is good. God is good, all the time.

Have a good long weekend everyone!

0 comments: