CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 6, 2008

Cody Graduates

Goodness, can it possibly be already?
Cody James Peaslee, Class of 2008.

It is crazy to think that the last seven years just zoomed right by. I know it didn't feel like it at the time, but this week, that is definitely what I am thinking.
How can the adorable 11-year-old momma's boy be graduating? Do you remember when you first came Cody? You hated ANYone taking your mother's attention. You would throw the biggest tantrums over it. But you grew up, you matured, and now, I'd like to think that I played a part in the person you've become. You are still the sweetest boy, but definitely have grown up! You were shorter than me when you came, now you tower over everybody! You still have a tender heart for your baby sister, and she loves you so much in return. And you even managed to let Jess sneak in there too. Those babies love you to death! You have your own car now and soon, you'll have a license to drive it. Am a little scared about that still, but I know you'll do fine.
You still don't know what you want to be when you grow up, and, well, that is part of growing up sometimes. Just remember Cody, you can be anything you want to be. Don't ever let anyone tell you different!

Congratulations on this huge milestone Cody! I know we'll be seeing great things from you.

I love you kid!

0 comments: