CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Seven More Things

So I thought it was time to do another posting of random things about me you may or may not know.

1. I have now had two surgeries in my lifetime. The first was October 27, 2007, and a day I consider a fresh start on life. It was my gastric bypass surgery. The second was January 12, 2009. I had to have emergency surgery to have my gall bladder removed. What a way to start the year, eh?

2. I broke my first bone in December of 2008. My pinky toe. Who knew such a little bone could cause so much pain?!

3. I was adventurous and tried a piece of venison steak in 2008 while at my parents. Those of you who know me know how much I detest wild game and those of you who try to sneak it past me. But this time, I knowingly took a bite and admitted that this particular steak, did not taste gamey. Not sure I'll try that again. Beef is still my favorite form of steak. No mooing though!

4. I was crazy this holiday season and went way overboard in my love of all things snowmen and purchased well over a dozen different ones to add to my collection. The collection in which I have nowhere to display mind you.

5. My favorite color is green. I like most shades, my favorite being hunter. I do not however, like neon and lime. I also like various shades of purple. Oh and I like cranberry and navy to go with the hunter.

6. It has been 15 months since my kitchen was remodeled and I still haven't finished painting, put up the trim and wainscotting or put up the backsplash. Time to get my behindster in gear me thinks!

7. My favorite restaurant is Outback! Yum-O as Rachael Ray would say! Potato soup, wowzers! Steak, mmmmm! Ok, have to go there now!

Hope you enjoyed this session of random facts; I'll post again some day. Feel free to comment, ask questions, etc.

0 comments: