CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not Me Monday 1/26/09


Well, its time for another "Not Me Monday" posting and I thought I better get a posting made for you all to enjoy! MckMama is on vacation this week, but still posting, so check her blog after you read mine and all the rest of us crazy people!

I did not have a smile that lit up the whole of Mayo when I walked away from my hospital room with a waiver for six weeks off of work. I didn't!

I did not order twice from the kitchen in one meal while in the hospital. Nope, my appetite sucked!!

I did not talk my doctor into an extra night in the hospital when he suggested I go home the same day as surgery. Nope, I wanted out of there!

I did not get picked up by my grandparents and promptly fall asleep on the three hour car ride to their house. What could possibly make me that tired!?

The doctors put me on a 10 pound weight restriction for pushing, pulling or lifting and I certainly haven't been ignoring that! Nope, not me!

One week after surgery, I did not drive two 5-hour trip days to be with my family. Nope, I was resting comfortably at home!

I also did not load my car for said trip by taking things out in pieces to stick to my weight limit. Nope, it didn't take me an hour to load the car! And it certainly didn't take me three hours to pack!

I did not jump with joy that two of three babies I am expecting to make an appearance on the planet decided to do just that! Baby Elijah, you are next!!

I did not convince my mom I needed a turkey dinner just weeks after the holidays and suceed in getting one. Nope, not me. I didn't gain a pound either!

I have not spent a small fortune on vitamins and minerals since having gastric bypass and now gallbladder removal surgeries. Nope, I am healthy all by myself!

Well, I think this is enough for you to chew on for this week!

Head on over to MckMama's blog for over 400 other participating "Not Me" postings. Free therapy indeed!

Happy "Not Me" Monday!

0 comments: