CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Prayer Needed

Couple of prayer requests....

Baby Wyatt ~ Yes, the one that was born today. Apparently, he is septic. They helicoptered him down to Sacramento to a Level 1 hospital. I am not sure what all that entails as I don't have significant details. My guess is that they did the C-section because he was dropping his vitals because he pooped inside and I assume he swallowed some of the meconium. I hope to keep you posted to the positive on this soon.

My friend Jared's dad ~ diagnosed this week with pancreatic cancer that has spread to the liver. Typically this is a lethal diagnosis. Pray for Jared's whole family in dealing with this situation.

My Dad's friend Terry ~ had a heart attack this week. He is a big guy and the hospital is saying they can do nothing for him because of it. His option is to eat better and exercise to take off the weight, then, they could maybe do some stenting, but the risk of surgery right now is too great.

Thanks for your faithfulness.

0 comments: