CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday



**Going to repost this since I wasn't around last Monday to link to MckMama. Enjoy!!
**********************************************
I did not give in to my snowman fettish and buy even more on clearance this week while shopping in the clearance aisle at Fleet Farm. Nope, I resisted!

Two days later, I did not go to my favorite drug store and spend $75 on $300 worth of clearance items, some of which included snowmen.

I did not go to Walmart this week and spend over $150 in groceries. I mean, I was only gone for five weeks, what could I possibly have needed??

I then did not go back the next day and spend $75 in vitamins and supplements. Nope, Walmart doesn't own me!

I did not unload my car after being gone for five weeks from home and leave everything sitting in the kitchen or living room just as it sat. Nope, I unpacked it all! This is how I roll!

I did not actually put away said luggage the day after returning home after being gone for five weeks. I actually let it sit there and lived out of the suitcase, I mean, why put it away?

I did not spend an entire four hours checking email after returning to work after five weeks of leave. Furthermore, I did not spend the entire week catching up on said opened email. Nope, I had real work to do.

I did not tell my three-year-old niece Kersten that we only read books at bedtime when she asked me to read to her because I wasn't feeling the best, and I was watching the "In the Womb" special on National Geographic. Reading books means bedtime, right?

Well, I think this should get you through another week. Head on over to MckMama's blog for over 400 other participating "Not Me" postings. Free therapy indeed!

1 comments:

Wayne said...

great not me monday. I found your not me's very amusing