CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Not Me Monday


I did not drive 45 miles through completely ice covered roads and continuing downpour of freezing rain last night. I was not that far from home, I wanted to be home. I then did not give up and get a hotel room. I just didn't.


I did not go to White Castle four times in the past month to get my craving satisfied. I can't get these close to home, but I didn't give in to the craving. Nope! Not me!

I did not buy more than a dozen snowmen in several shapes and sizes this holiday season. I do not like them at all you see. I couldn't possibly house any more! Definitely not me! *PS, I got them all on sale though!*

I did not go to Walmart nearly every day of the past two weeks. Nope, no way!

I am not disappointed that my favorite pretzels are no longer available at Longs, the only place that still sold them. I did not nearly yell at the cashier about this either. I mean, how could she do this to me?

I did not eat a pound of banana runt candies over the course of three days. Nope, not me!

I did not drink McDonald's sweet tea every single day for a week. You know you can't get this in my neck of the woods, so I have to travel for it. But I did not do it. Nope!



I think this is enough for this week, I should have more for you next week.

Head over to MckMama's blog for more "Not Me Monday" posts, they are a blast!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a naughty little week, didn't you?

kay said...

Now I am craving White Castle! :P