CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Less than two hours............

I should be cleaning the mongo pile on my desk, but here I am, in blogger land!
So excited to be going away, but the pressure is mounting! I "think" I got everything dealt with at home and didn't forget anything. Work has been more of a challenge as I have been training all week and it just wasn't the best week to be doing that, but oh well.
I get off work in less than two hours, then I'll walk over to the Kahler to pick up my shuttle to go to MSP. My flight is at 9:11pm tonight. I get into Sacramento at 11pm PST, 1am my time. Hoping to have my own row on the plane, looks that way as of now. If so, then I'll stretch out and crash. For some reason, I sleep pretty decently on a plane. You wouldn't think so since the seats aren't terribly comfortable, but, I manage.

A former colleague of mine who is pursuing an open adoption got her baby last night. He is gorgeous and they couldn't be any happier! Many years of infertility and this blessing literally landed in their laps. All things in His time! Hard to wait some days, but the payoff is so worth it. Congrats Wendi and JB on your gorgeous Isaac!

Anyway, no blog entries from me until I get back(5/19).
Later!

0 comments: