CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Favorite Foto Friday


A friend of mine does this on her blog, an idea she got from someone else, so I guess this is at least the third rip off of the idea. Heather usually picks a theme and posts many pictures, but I think I'll just choose one per week since I don't have my own kids that I take photos of. I'll post pics of my siblings, nieces, nephews, friends, or whatever strikes a spot for the week.

This week, I am choosing a photo of Jess. I cannot believe he turned one yesterday. The year went so fast!! He is such a cutie and yet, can be a little devil too. This picture is from the day he was born, I'll try and scan a current picture so you can see the difference sometime.

Due to technical difficulties within Blogspot, I'll have to upload the photo later!

0 comments: