CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday! 12/1/08



I did not stub my toe on Monday, only to come to realize I broke my toe when the pain exceeded my tolerance level. I did not go to the doctor for an x-ray knowing they couldn't do anything just to get the protective sexy shoe.

I did not proceed to go shopping at four different stores the same day. I also did not ride the little scooter in Walmart while shopping. Nope, I definitely walked!

I did not joyfully grin on the inside when my doctor suggested I take a five week medical leave from work. I didn't. I argued, I swear I did.

I then did not panic at all the things I have to do in order to take a five week medical leave from work.

I also did not panic when I realized that during my five week medical leave, I will miss CHRISTmas with some friends and family. I did not think about shopping very quickly!

0 comments: