CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

California extended

So Tuesday was the day I was packing, doing laundry, getting everything together to go back to the Midwest when my Grama had an idea. She kept wishing I could stay longer and I told her, well, technically, I could stay until Saturday.
She said immediately, "Let's do it."
So off to the computer I went to change my flights and it is a done deal.
I am staying until Saturday, I have to be back in Minnesota for Jessica's graduation party, and I also have an appointment with my doctor on Monday.
So a few more days of California, though its been more like home.
The weather is like Minnesota in December, which is typically occurring in February around here. So I haven't been without the cold and snow, just not AS cold as Rochester, which I am grateful for!
See everyone on Saturday or Sunday!

0 comments: