CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Funnies ~ My Stepdad Mike

So, I couldn't resist posting about this because I just laughed so hard, I knew you all would think it was funny too.
My stepdad was down at his parents house helping out with a building project. That evening, he went to shower and clean up. My Grama has one of those Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower cleaning kits and my dad, not really awake at the time, decided it was soap and he'd use it. Then he heard the warning beeps.
BEEP, BEEP, BEEP.
He realized when it started spraying in a circle for fifteen seconds, that it was soap alright, but not the kind he was looking for!!
Oh to have seen his face when he came back down the hall to tell everyone!

Hope you enjoy the laugh!

0 comments: