CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Monday 2/2/09


This week I don't have a whole lot to "Not Me", but I didn't want to miss a post. MckMama should be back from vacation this week, so check her blog after you read mine! Free therapy, what more could you ask for?

So, I did not squeal with delight while walking to my next plane in Cincinnati when I saw an Outback Steakhouse. I did not proceed to walk inside and get a table. Nor did I proceed to order a bowl of my favorite potato soup(Walkabout Soup). And I also didn't sit there for an hour and a half killing time. Nope, not me!

I did not nearly cry over how gorgeous my new cousin is. He has the most perfect shaped head despite being stuck in mom's pelvis, and he is absolute perfection. I hope to post a picture of him later this week.

I did not jump for joy that my blog friend Wendi finally had her baby Elijah this week. He was much anticipated and yet another gorgeous baby I get to drool over, except I have to do it over the internet instead of in person.

I did not root for the Arizona Cardinals in the Superbowl in the hope that the underdog would win. I didn't even watch the game. I mean, it is about the commercials, right?

Well, hope you all have a good week. Head on over to MckMama's blog for over 400 other participating "Not Me" postings to get your dose of free therapy.